Skip to main content

Create A Smile Challenge: December Moodboard

 


Happy New Year's Eve!  I hope everyone has a very creative 2022!

I'm playing along with the current challenge at Create A Smile.  I was inspired by the colors and yummy brown bow featured on the moodboard.

My card features an adorable freebie from Create A Smile that you can find here.  I LOVE this image and you may see another card soon using the fun coffee cup!  

The lid and cozy were paper  pieced.  The sweet bird was colored with Copic Markers.  I had the doily die cut in my stash which was colored using my Gelli plate. A brown ribbon (inspired by the moodboard) and blue gems finish the card.  

I would like to share my card with the following:

Create A Smile Challenge:  December Moodboard

Word Art Wednesday Challenge:  #523 - 524 Anything Goes   

Comments

Cardsbymaaike said…
Great take on the moodboard and Happy new Year to you and yours. Thank you for playing at Create a Smile Challenges
It's a wonderful card! Thank you for sharing!!
Irina said…
Beautiful card! Thank you for participating the Create A Smile moodboard challenge!
Mina said…
A truly super cute card and I am happy to hear that you had so much fun with the freebie! Thank you so much for playing along with the current moodboard challenge !
So cute! 😍 Thank you for playing along with the Create a Smile challenge ❤️