Skip to main content

Gerda Steiner - November Share Your Design Challenge

 


I have been away from the craft room for a few weeks.  But I'm busy this week finishing my Thanksgiving cards for friends and family.  Hoping to get them in the mail this week as well!

I couldn't resist using this adorable Pumpkin Girl digital from Gerda Steiner.  The image was printed onto water color paper and colored with Tombow markers.  I fussy cut the image and layered onto papers from Stampin' Up!

I finished with a sentiment from Hero Arts.  No embellishments were added since this will be going in the mail this week.

I would like to share my card with the following:

Gerda Steiner - November Share Your Design Challenge

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge:  Thanks/Thanksgiving

Word Art Wednesday:  Week #517 - 518 Anything Goes 

Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge:  November Anything Goes 

Comments

Jan Mahew said…
Executed perfectly Cynthia. The plaid makes your image pop! Thank you for sharing your fall creation with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge where we enjoy seeing the creativity. Join us again in the near future for a NEW challenge. Happy Holidays!
Hugs,
Jan
(Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)
A beautiful card Cynthia - love the design and beautifully coloured
Thank you for sharing this gorgeous creation with us at Word Art Wednesday
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine