Skip to main content

Art Impressions Challenge #316 - I'm Thankful For

 


I'm joining the current Art Impressions Challenge with a fun Thanksgiving card.  My card features the adorable Full of Thanks set.  This set is so fun and full of great Thanksgiving images and sentiments!

I have created my own background with a couple of the images from the set.  The main image was colored with Copic Markers and die cut.  I couldn't resist using the coordinating sentiment.

I would like to share my card with the following:

Art Impressions Challenge #316 - I'm Thankful For

Aud Sentiments Challenge:  #288 Anything Goes + Sentiment 

Word Art Wednesday:  Week #517 - 518 Anything Goes  

The Cutie Pie Challenge:   #165 Anything Cute

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday:  Make Your Own Background 

 

Comments

coldwaters2 said…
That image made me smile Cynthia such a cutie a great sentiment as well
hugs
lorraine x
Oh what a fun card Cynthia - thanks for the smile. It is beautifully crafted too.
Thank you for shareing this delightful creation with us at Word Art Wedensday
Stay safe
Blessings
MAxine WAW DT
Dandi93 said…
Adorable, I can so relate... Super cute Cynthia
Sarah said…
What a gorgeous card. Thank you for sharing at The Cutie Pies. Sarah DT