Skip to main content

Stay Crafty with Hero Challenge #24 For the Guys & AAA Cards Game #193

 



I'm sharing a one-layer clean and simple design with the current Hero Arts challenge - For the Guys.  I've used images from the May 2021 My Monthly Hero Kit.  I love this kit and hope to play with even more this week!  The fun birthday sentiment is from one of the May add-on sets called Sea You.  The waves were created with Hero Arts Sea and Sky stencil using distress inks.

The CAS design and sketch was inspired by the current AAA Cards challenge.  I stamped the fish image onto a scrap of gelli print and die cut. A fun and quick way to add a little color and the "optional" critter!

I would like to share my card with the following:

Stay Crafty with Hero Challenge #24 For the Guys 

AAA Cards Game #193 Sketch with Optional Critters

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday:  Anything Goes

Word Art Wednesday:  Week #497 - 498 Anything Goes   

Comments

Cardsbymaaike said…
Aww so cute, love that bright blue against the white. Thank you for playing at AAA Cards.
Francesca said…
Very pretty card! Thank you for playing at AAA Cards!
Beautiful card Cynthia - great use of the HA products, and of the sketch
Thank you for entering this wonderful card in the Word Art Wednesday Challenge
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine
Jane said…
Super sweet and adorable. Love the sentiment. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!