Skip to main content

Beccy's Place July Challenge

 



I'm joining the July challenge at Beccy's Place featuring the adorable Funny Farm digital set.  Beccy's challenges are always Anything Goes with a fun optional twist and free digital image.

I was among the lucky June challenge winners and chose Funny Farm as one of my sets.  These critters make me smile!  I chose to use the pre-colored version for my card.  I also came across a gelli print in my stash that worked for the challenge colors.  It was certainly meant to be!

A retired Stampin' Up! chicken wire background stamp was used on the gelli print.  The birthday sentiment comes from the same set and has been layered over a pennant die from Verve Stamps.  I finished with a few enamel dots.

I would like to share my card with the following:

Beccy's Place July Challenge

Word Art Wednesday:  #499 - #500 Anything Goes

Cute Card Thursday:  #690 Anything Goes


 

Comments

Thanks for the smile your great card gave me Cynthia - love how you have used the print behind the chicken wire - that's stunning. The image is a beauty
Thanks also for sharing this fun card with us at Word Art Wednesday
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine WAW DT
Beccy said…
Awesome background Cynthia, the colours are perfect for the challenge... isn't it fabulous when everything just comes together?! I also love the chicken wire design, it adds some great texture behind the image and makes me think of a farm. The pennant banner is a great addition too!
Cheers,
Beccy