Skip to main content

Di's Digi Challenge - Summertime

 

I'm joining the current Summertime challenge at Di's Digi Challenge.  I colored Di's cute Butterfly Puppy image for a tag bookmark. 
 
The image was colored with Copic markers and fussy cut.  The tag was started with a gelli plate print.  An MFT sunray stencil was applied with distress ink.  I applied the images onto the tag with a Washi Tape border.  I finished the tag with a retired Scripture stamp from Verve Stamps. 
 
I would like to share my project with the following:
Di's Digi Challenge - Summertime

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday:  Anything Goes

Word Art Wednesday:  Week #497 - 498 Anything Goes  

Challenge 7 - Anything Goes at WL2C Mixed Media craft challenge

Colour Crazy Craft Challenge:  Week 26 Anything Goes

  

 

Comments

A wonderful tag Cynthia - love that wee bear and the flowers, and the sunray stencil is the perfect backdrop for them, and the scripture.
Thank you for sharing this with us at Word Art Wednesday
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine WAW DT
Jane Savage said…
Beautiful tag full of colour and sunshine!
Thank you for joining us this month at We Love 2 Create With Polkadoodles! Jane (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx