Skip to main content

Stay Crafty With Hero Challenge #21 - Bring on Spring




 
I'm playing along with the current challenge at Hero Arts - Bring on Spring.  I recently purchased the March 2017 Hero Arts Monthly Kit.  I LOVE the whimsical animals and fun vegetable images.  The best surprise??  The "garden" die!! Oh my, what fun I'm having with it.  


All of the images were stamped onto watercolor paper, colored with Tombow markers and die cut.  You can see how the veggies and bunnies fit into the "garden" die.  The fence die was also included in the kit.  The grass die is from My Favorite Things.  The base panel was sponged with Distress Inks and an MFT sunray stencil.

I would like to share my card with the following:

Stay Crafty With Hero Challenge #21 - Bring on Spring

Colour Crazy Challenge:  Wk13 Anything Goes 

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge:  Layer It 

Word Art Wednesday:  Anything Goes #485 - #486

Digi Choosday Crafting Challenge: Wk14 Anything Goes  

 

Comments

Loving this sweet scene Cynthia - that garden die is certainly a useful one on many levels.
Thank you for sharing your art with us at Word Art Wednesday
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine WAW DT
Billie A said…
So cute. Sweet images and scene. Thanks for sharing over at Colour Crazy.
Myriam said…
You've created a lovely scene. It looks like the bunnies are working hard in the garden. ;-)
Thanks for playing with us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday Craft Challenge. I hope to see you next time!
Hugs,
Myriam
Rose Andrew said…
Gorgeous card, love the backgrounds details.
Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Craft Challenge.
Good Luck
Rose DT
Lovely card and fantastic backgrounds. Thanks you for joining with us at Digi Choosday Crafting challenge. Good luck with your entry
Maritza DT