Skip to main content

Create A Smile - April Mood Board Challenge

 


I recently saw adorable inspiration on Instagram for Create A Smile stamps!  When I checked their website I found a fun challenge and Freebie digital images.  

I colored the adorable bird with alcohol markers, fussy cut and layered him with a digital birthday sentiment from my stash.  A fun, colorful and quick birthday card!

I would like to share my card with the following:

Create A Smile - April Mood Board Challenge

Aud Sentiments Challenge:  #273 Happy Birthday

Word Art Wednesday Challenge:  Anything Goes Week #487 - #488 

Digi Choosday Crafting Challenge: Wk16 Anything Goes 

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Bright, Cheerful Colors

 

Comments

Cardsbymaaike said…
Great fun card, well done on using the freebie too. Thank you for playing at Create a Smile Challenges.
Elaine Stark said…
Bright, colourful and an ideal birthday card for anyone. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine
Myriam said…
Another amazing card! Thanks for playing (again) with us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday Craft Challenge.
I hope to see you next time!
Hugs,
Myriam
So cute, love your coloring! 😍 Thank you for playing along with the Create a Smile Challenge 😄
Oh what a colourful and cheerful card Cynthia, and so beautifully made - it certainly made me smile.
Thank you for joining us at Word Art Wednesday with the fun card
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine WAW DT
Tinne Peeters said…
Very cute! Thank you for playing along with the Create a Smile moodboard challenge! Hugs, Tinne
Stacey said…
Super cute! Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments.
DT Stacey www.butterflycreations.blog