Skip to main content

Beccy's Place Challenge - April

 

This is my first time joining the challenge at Beccy's Place.  I came across this fabulous digital silhouette image in Beccy's freebie files and knew it was meant to be!  

I printed the image onto a distress ink gelli print page.  This was a quick clean and simple design!  A few gems finish the card.

I would like to share my card with the following:

Beccy's Place Challenge - April 

Word Art Wednesday:  Anything Goes #485 - #486

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge:  Anything Goes 

Cute Card Thursday:  #680 Anything Goes 

Jan's Digi Stamp Challenge:  March Anything Goes

 

Comments

Granmargaret said…
Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Jan's Digis. Hope to see you again next time.
Jan Mahew said…
Lovely graduated background and delicate silhouette. Thank you for sharing your uplifting creation with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Good Luck!
Hugs,
Jan
(Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)
Beccy said…
What a beautiful card you've created Cynthia, the background is stunning! I love the mix of colours and the pattern and texture you've achieved with the gelli print. I also like the scattering of little rhinestones, they add a perfect amount of sparkle to your project. Well done!
Cheers,
Beccy
Oh what a stunning creation Cynthia - love your background!!
Thank you for sharing this beauty with us at Word Art Wednesday
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine WAW DT
Wow Cnthia stunning use of that free digi too... ilove Beccys images.
And it's a really brilliant way to print onto a Gelli print.
I guess it dependson cardstock and texture of gelli print to get duch a clear print! Well done.💜💜
Thanks for sharing, and may God bless and keep you and all whom you love safe and well.
Prayer hugs, Shaz in Oz. X

{Wonderful Words of Life - Shaz in Oz}
{Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}


PS 'scuse typos. On mobile with tired brain. Not good combo!