Skip to main content

Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge #298 Anything "Mo" Goes

 



I'm sharing an Anniversary card with the current Mo's Digital Challenge featuring one of my favorite Mo Manning images - Tom and Tilly.

The image was colored with Prismacolor pencils and blended with baby oil.  I fussy cut the image and layered it with dimension foam onto a galaxy background.   I experimented with the "grass" by layering various sizes of die cut circles.  It's difficult to see, but I like the effect and will try it again!

I would like to share my card with the following:

Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge #298 Anything "Mo" Goes 

Cute Card Thursday: #665 Anything Goes

Word Art Wednesday:  #470 - #472 Anything Goes 

Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge:  December 

Simon Says Stamp Monday:  Celebrate 

 

Comments

Jan Mahew said…
Cynthia, Love your heart warming creation! Thank you for sharing your magical card with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Join us each month for a NEW challenge. Have a safe and healthy Holiday Season!
Hugs,
Jan
(Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)
Julie said…
Such a beautiful card, Cynthia - the design is perfect - so sweet of this couple looking at the starry night! Thanks for joining in our challenge at Mo's Digital Pencil, good luck! Juliexx
Sheryl said…
Cynthia, I love this Mo Manning image! You have brought the couple to life perfectly with your fabulous colouring.

Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Jan’s Digital Stamp Challenge, looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Sheryl xx
Jan’s Digital DT
Cat Crazy Craft Corner – My Blog