Skip to main content

Stay Crafty with Hero Challenge #16 Holiday Slimline Cards

 



I'm joining the Stay Crafty with Hero challenge featuring the September 2020 Hero Arts Kit.  The dimensions of my slimline card is 6.25 x 3.

I LOVE the layering offered by this kit.  I used my Misti to stamp each layer then cut the panel to fit my slimline size.  The scarecrow and birds were added with a sponged cloudy sky.  A thin strip of glitter paper from the kit finishes the card.  

I would like to share my card with the following:

Stay Crafty with Hero Challenge #16 Holiday Slimline

Word Art Wednesday:  #464 - #465 Anything Goes

Aud Sentiments Challenge:  Anything Goes + Sentiment 

Comments

Wonderful fall card Cynthia - a beautifully executed design - love that scarecrow :)
Thank you for joining us at Word Art Wednesday with the fabulous fall creation'
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine WAW DT
Lisa Bird said…
Fabulous card design, I love your background of the fields. Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog
Best Wishes Lisa xx
craftycard-designs.co.uk
Furrbster said…
This is a really fun scene!

Thanks for playing along over at Aud Sentiments,

Hugz Tinz