Skip to main content

HMFMC #327-Your Favorite Color

 



I hope everyone is having a good week!  I'm joining the current House Mouse & Friends Challenge with this sweet Feeling Rosy image.  I have included a couple of my favorite colors with the orange and yellow tea cup!

The image was colored with Copic Markers and layered onto papers from American Crafts.  Of course, the design inspiration came from the current Mojo Monday sketch.

I would like to share my card with the following:

HMFMC #327-Your Favorite Color

Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge:  November Anything Goes 

 

 

Comments

What a sweetie that Rosie is, and she looks so at home here on your beautiful card Cynthia
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine
Mia said…
Another faboulous card, Cynthia!
Thank you so much for entering our challenge at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge with this lovely creation. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
Mia
Designer for House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}
Sue from Oregon said…
Awww Cynthia, this card is sure to make anyone feel better! Love your pretty fall color theme. I can only imagine a field of flowers in fall colors like this! Thanks for sharing with us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge! ♥ Sue Kment
Lorraine A said…
Super cute card Cynthia :-) the mousie image is adorable and I love the papers and layout, so pretty! :-)

Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
Luv
Lols x x x
Bunny said…
I love this cute card. Beautiful colors. I actually found this old stamp on eBay! a few years ago. I couldn't believe I actually got it. Love this sweet card. Thank you for joining us at House Mouse and Friends Monday challenge. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends
April said…
This is so cute! great papers and colors. Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx
Misti said…
Cynthia, this is such a cute card! I love the colors! Thanks for joining us at House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge.
Sue said…
A beautiful card, loving the great mix of papers you chose and how you colored up this fun image. Thanks for sharing your card with us at the House Mouse and Friends MOnday Challenge.

Hugs
Sue
Dorte said…
Great sketch you have used for this super cute card, Cynthia. Lovely colours and a sweet image.
Thank you for joining us at House Mouse and Friends Monday challenge.
Dorte x
Karen Page said…
Love your take on the sketch! And what a sweet House Mouse image!!! Super cute! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Jan's Digi Stamps and I hope you'll come back and play along again soon!
~Karen Page, DT Member for Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge
Blog: MisplacedMojo.com IG @misplacedmojo
So very sweet! So glad you could join me for Mojo Monday!