Skip to main content

My Favorite Things Camp Create - Day 2 Remarkable Resist


I'm back with Day 2 of Camp Create with My Favorite Things.  Counselor Barbara demonstrated a great emboss resist technique for Day 2.  My card started by stamping poppies from MFT's retired Pretty Poppies set and embossing with white powder.  I water colored the panel with distress inks then applied ink directly around the poppies.

I recently ordered the MFT Prayers die-namic and it worked perfectly with this set and sentiment.

I'm sharing my card with the following:
Simon Says Wednesday:  Make Your Own Background
MFT Camp Create - Day 2 Remarkable Resist
Word Art Wednesday- #396 - #397 Anything Goes 


Comments

Oh Cynthia this is absolutely stunning - loveing the resist image you have used, and the drama of the black die cut against the DI background is stunning
Blessings
Maxine
Lisa Lynn said…
That looks stunning.