I hope everyone is having a great weekend! We have been breaking high temperature records in Alaska. Crazy!! So, I'm in the craftroom early before it gets hot. Oh, did I mention that homes don't have air conditioning??
I pulled out this sweet Birdie Brown set called New Best Friend to play along with the current MFT sketch challenge. The sentiment is from Birdie Brown Greetings Galore. The image was colored with Copic markers and fussy cute. I added some polka dots to the dress with my Copic blender pen.
Thanks to those of you who take time to comment. I know everyone is busy and it really does mean a lot to me! Big shout out to Lisa Lynn and Maxine especially!!
I would like to share my card with the following:
My Favorite Things Weekly Sketch: Challenge #444
Word Art Wednesday: #394 - #395 Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday Challenge: #589 Anything Goes

Comments
Blessings
Maxine