Skip to main content

Art Impressions Challenge #260 - Birthday Cards


I'm joining the current Art Impressions Challenge with a fun underwater wobble action birthday card!  I stamped the image from the retired AI Deep Breath Birthday set and colored then fussy cut the fish.
Of course, I had to add googlie eyes to the fish.  Stickles was applied to the cake for a little extra dimension.  The image is layered onto a distress ink water color background panel.  I finished the card with the Loopy rings die from Memory Box cut from glitter paper.

Thanks for stopping by and Happy 32nd Birthday to Art Impressions!

I would like to share my card with the following:
Art Impressions Challenge:  #260 Birthday Cards
Simon Says Monday Challenge:  Animal Magic
2 Crafty Critter Crazies:  Challenge #28 Anything Goes with a Critter
 

Comments

What a fun card Cynthia, love that loopy die cut - I think if anyone put the total number of years in candles on my cake I would need a very deep breath too!
Blessings
Maxine
Liz McGuire, said…
This is so cool, love this card, Liz x
Sharon Caudle said…
Cynthia, this is one of my favorite stamps of all time! Your card is adorable and love that you put him on a wobble!! Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful talents with us at Art Impressions!