Skip to main content

Power Poppy - Power & Sparks Challenge: Be Thankful!

I'm joining the November Power & Sparks Challenge - Be Thankful! with this card featuring Season's Seatings Digital set from Power Poppy.
Have you heard?  After a short break, Julee Tilman is back with more Mojo Monday sketches!  Yeah!  If you are looking for sketchy inspiration be sure to check her blog.

My last Thanksgiving card of the Season! I began by printing the image onto Stampin' Up! Whisper White cardstock and coloring the image with Copic Markers.  The image was cropped using Spellbinders Nestabilities standard circles die.  The sentiment is from a retired Stampin' Up! set as are the papers.

I hope everyone has a Thanksgiving with family and friends!

I'm sharing my project with the following:
Power & Sparks Challenge - Be Thankful!
Word Art Wednesday:  Anything Goes Week #360 - #361

Dragonfly Journeys Challenge:  #129 Thanks & Giving 
Di's Digis Challenge:  Include a Sentiment
Mojo Monday Sketch #503

Comments

What a beautiful card Cynthia - love how you have cropped and mounted the gorgeously coloured image
Blessings
Maxine
Kathy Jones said…
What a lovely Thanksgiving card!! Love the design and colour palette you've used! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Power Poppy this month!
Anet's Crafting said…
Beautiful card Cynthia, love the pretty layout. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Digi Designs. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx
Such a beautiful card, Cynthia! Thanks for joining me for Mojo Monday!
Nathalie said…
Very gorgeous card! Thank for playing with us at Di's Digi challenge this week.
Nathalie DT
Jeannie said…
Hi Cynthia! Sweet image and I love the pretty colors and layers. Thanks so much for joining my Thanks & Giving blog challenge and good luck :)

Jeannie T.
Dragonfly Journeys