Skip to main content

Your Next Stamp- Fun Friday Challenge #102


I'm joining the current challenge at Your Next Stamp with a fun coffee themed card featuring Ellie Loves Lattes.  

I started by stamping the image onto Copic marker paper with YNS die ink black olive and colored with Copic markers.  Designer papers and yellow card stock are from Stampin' Up!  A doodled border and enamel dots finish the card.

I'm sharing my card with the following:
Your Next Stamp: Fun Friday Challenge #102
Penny Black and More Challenge:  November - Make Someone Smile 
Word Art Wednesday:  Challenge #362 - #363
Di's Digi Challenge:   Include a Sentiment 

Comments

This comment has been removed by the author.
What a sweetie Cynthia, and you have coloured her beautifully - love that background paper!
Blessings
Maxine
brenda said…
A pretty creation, many thanks for joining in at Penny Black and More challenge.

B x
Sue said…
Very Sweet card Cynthia! Love the matching background paper you used!
Thanks for joining us at Your Next Stamp!
Lisa Lynn said…
I should have known that you would be doing the coffee hop you make such wonderful cards for it.
What great patterned paper, it matches Ellie perfectly. Thanks for joining in the fun at YNS and sharing your take on the sketch challenge.