Skip to main content

Art Impressions Challenge#245 Washi Tape


I'm joining the current challenge at Art Impressions this week featuring their Lakehouse Tryfolds set.

We were asked to use Washi tape.  I'm afraid mine is not very creative, but this is not my embellishment of choice.  I have several rolls of the tape, but have never gotten the hang of how it's used!!  I'm looking forward to all of the inspiration in the AI gallery.

Thanks for stopping by today for a look!

I'm sharing my card with the following:
Art Impressions:  #245 Washi Tape 
Word Art Wednesday:  Anything Goes Week #360 - #361  
2 Crafty Critter Crazies Challenge:  #20 Anything Goes 

 

Comments

Lisa Lynn said…
Cynthia, that card is adorable.
Love the stamped scene on your beautiful card Cynthia - and who said washi had to be everywhere? You have used just enough to complement you image panel
Blessings
Maxine
D.Ann C said…
So pretty and the little washi strips with twine and a button make a nice accent!
CherylQuilts said…
Oh, Cynthia, I love how you've used the washi tape! I'm with you about using it...never quite learned how to use it, but it's a wonderful embellishment and coordinates so well with your beautiful image! Wonderful watercoloring and a lovely layout! Hugs!
Such a beautiful autumn scene! Love your colouring and how you've used washi.