Skip to main content

Your Next Stamp Fun Friday - Challenge #98


Fall is definitely in the air here in Alaska.  We are having an unusually mild Fall with beautiful colors.  So, I pulled out the adorable Scarf Weather set for the current Fall Fun challenge at Your Next Stamp.
The adorable image was colored with Copic Markers.  I couldn't resist adding googlie eyes to the sweet little bunny.  The image was layered onto designer paper from Echo Park.  A coordinating sentiment, enamel dots and seam tape ribbon finish the card.

I'm sharing my card with the following:
Word Art Wednesday Challenge:  Anything Goes #354 - 355
Your Next Stamp Fun Friday:  Challenge #98 
2 Crafty Critter Crazies:  Challenge #19 Anything with a critter 
 

Comments

Donna Ellis said…
Cutest little bunny every, Cynthia, and such a sweet sentiment to go along with the season and the pretty colors in your card. It's a fantastic creation, especially with those googly eyes! So glad I got to see your critter project showcased at the 2 Crafty Critter Crazies Challenge. Thanks for supporting us, and we hope to see more of your pretty creations in the future. Please check back to see if you are a winner or A Designer Favorite. Sending you wishes for a wonderful day!
Smiles,
Donna
{Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}
What a cutie! The googly eyes are such a fun touch. So many great colors on your card, perfect for fall. Thanks for joining in the fun at YNS!