I hope everyone is having a great weekend! I'm stopping in to share a quick card for the current challenge at Art Impressions - Add Embellishments. My card features the adorable Full of Thanks set. It was colored with Copic Markers and fussy cut. The card base was masked and sponged with Tim Holtz distress inks then spritzed with water. Sequins from Verve Stamps and twine finish the card.
I'm sharing my card with the following:
Art Impressions: Challenge #243 Add Embellishments
Word Art Wednesday: Challenge #356 - 357
Little Red Wagon: Challenge #467 Thankful for You
Aud Sentiments Challenge: #214 Fall Sentiment
Penny Black and More: October Autumn Splendor
I'm sharing my card with the following:
Art Impressions: Challenge #243 Add Embellishments
Word Art Wednesday: Challenge #356 - 357
Little Red Wagon: Challenge #467 Thankful for You
Aud Sentiments Challenge: #214 Fall Sentiment
Penny Black and More: October Autumn Splendor

Comments
B x
Blessings
Maxine
Thank you for sharing at Penny Black and more, it's autumn splendour theme;-))m
JO ANN
https://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com