Skip to main content

Power Poppy - October Power and Spark - Say It's Your Birthday!


I'm joining my very first challenge with Power Poppy.  I recently bought my very first stamp set from them called Season's Seatings Digital Stamp.  I love the detail of this set!  So much fun to color.

The current challenge is to create something inspired by our Birthday month.  My birthday is in October so I chose to use Fall colors.  The digital image was colored with Copic Markers and layered onto Rich Razzleberry and Always Artichoke cardstock from Stampin' Up.  A few sequins from Verve Stamps finish the 4.25 square card.

I'm sharing my card with the following:
Power Poppy October Power & Spark - Say It's Your Birthday!
Word Art Wednesday:  Challenge #358 - #359
Digi Choosday Crafting Challenge:  Week #44 Anything Goes 
Cute Card Thursday:  #553 Sparkles
 

Comments

Lisa Lynn said…
Cynthia, this is gorgeous. Love your coloring. Hope you get over your sinus crud too.
Dandi93 said…
Very pretty Cynthia, this has turned out to be one of my favorite power poppy images. I'm sure it has a lot to do with my favorite season... I also love using the digital image because you can resize to your needs. Happy Oct Birthday
ScrappyHorses said…
Such a lovely design and sentiment! The fall colors are beautiful and the sequins are the perfect touch! Thanks for sharing with us at Digi Choosday! ~Katrina