Skip to main content

Art Impressions #235 Patriotic Colors

I'm sneaking in a very last minute entry for the current challenge at Art Impressions.  We were asked to use Patriotic colors.  My clean and simple design features the USA colors of red, white and blue.


I was the lucky winner of a Misti stamp tool a couple of years ago.  I decided to dust it off and make my two Anniversary cards identical.  This was a big help!

These cuties were stamped twice onto watercolor paper with black pigment ink then colored with Tombow markers and blended with an SU blender pen.  I love the finished look.  I finished with a doodled border on each card.

I'm sharing my card with the following:
Art Impressions Challenge:  #325 Patriotic Colors
Simon Says Stamp Monday:  Red/White and/or Blue
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday: Red/White and/or Blue 
Word Art Wednesday:  Anything Goes #342-343
Penny Black and More Challenge:  July - Things with Wings 

Comments

Oh Cynthia I love how you have used the colours on these cute cards - great work. I use my Misti almost every time I am creating!
Blessings
Maxine
Linby said…
So cute and CAS cards. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Penny Black & More.
Lynn x
DT
Maura said…
Fun take on the RWB with your sweet bluebirds and hearts, Cynthia. The doodled edging adds a nice touch! Thanks for sharing your beautiful make with us for our RWB challenge at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. hugs, Maura
brenda said…
A really pretty card and perfect for our 'Wings' theme at Penny Black and More, many thanks for joining in.

B x
Tracy Freeman said…
They are so adorable, love the doodling around the edge.
Thanks so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge blog. Have a great day :)
Cheryl said…
So cute! I love these birds for an anniversary card :)
Dandi93 said…
SO sweet.... I love these little birds from Art Impressions...