Skip to main content

Your Next Stamp Sketch and Color Challenge #93


I'm joining the current sketch challenge at Your Next Stamp with this clean and simple card.  I have used a retired YNS Home Sweet Home silhouette image and sentiment from Scarf Weather.

Love this sketch!  I pulled out some scrap papers from my stash, a little Stampin' Up ribbon and it's done.  {Love}

Thanks for stopping by!
I'm sharing my card with the following:
Your Next Stamp Sketch and Color:  Challenge #93
Christian Card Makers - Operation Quiet Comfort Challenge 
Word Art Wednesday:  Anything Goes #342-343 
QKR Stampede:  Challenge #304 Anything Goes 
Brown Sugar Challenge:  #280 Include two designer papers

Comments

Lisa Lynn said…
Cynthia this is beautiful. Great ribbon with that image.
Dorothy S said…
That is a great image - and a terrific take on the sketch. Thanks for joining the QKR Stampede Anything Goes challenge this week. Dorothy S, DT member
What a cute scene! TFS it with BSChallenge!
Andrea Shell said…
Great interpretation of the sketch! Thanks for joining the Your Next Stamp Challenge.
Melanie R said…
Such a wonderful card to remind us of home! I like that you pulled out the yellow from that pretty patterned paper. Thank you for joining in the challenge fun at Brown Sugar.
Ines said…
Wonderful :)Thanks for playing with us at Brown Sugar Challenge:)Ines DT