Skip to main content

SugarPea Designs Mix It Up Challenge #44


I'm joining the current Mix It Up Challenge at SugarPea Designs this week featuring their Log Cabin Mountainscape die.  I have several of the SugarPea SugarCuts and they cut like butter and are great for a quick card.  The sentiment is from Easily A'Moosed and Barn to be Wild stamp sets.

I knew when I saw the current challenge board that I wanted to try a clean and simple design with the colors.  Kerin posted a fabulous card that from which I've also take inspiration.  

I'm also sharing my card with the following:
Word Art Wednesday:  Anything Goes #340-341
Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog:  #206 Anything Goes + Sentiment 

SugarPea Mix It Up:  Challenge #44 
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday: Anything Goes 

Comments

Oh Cynthia what a beauty - love your interpretation of the inspirational photo, your background is stunning.
Blessings
Maxine
Lisa Lynn said…
Great background and scene.
Lea Lawson said…
One of my fave SPD dies...love your blended background! Thanks for mixing it up at SugarPea Designs!! ♥♥
Misty Elam said…
What a beautiful card. I love your sky! And the silhouette makes it really stand out. Thanks so much for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge.
Misty
Creative world said…
Fabulous card,great coloring and awesome design...thank you for joining us at AUD SENTIMENTS challenge this week,hope to see you again
Željka DT xx