Skip to main content

Di's Digis Challenge - Summer Fun

I'm sneaking in a last minute entry for the June Summer fun challenge at Di's Digi's.  I love this adorable little pup from Di's Designs.  You can find him HERE in the shop.  I colored the image with Prismacolor pencils and blended with baby oil.  You can also purchase this image pre-colored which is great for a quick card.

I'm sharing my card with the following:
Di's Digi Challenge:  June - Summer Fun 
Word Art Wednesday:  Anything Goes #340-341
Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog:  #206 Anything Goes + Sentiment 
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday: Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday:  #536 CAS 
Cutie Pie Challenge:  #124 Spots & Dots  

Comments

As.I.Do.Rodos. said…

Gorgeous card .Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥
Aud Sentiments
My Blog As I do Rodos
Deb said…
Your card is so beautiful, love the sunny colours!
Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week!
Debxx
Wendy said…
Gorgeous card, so sweet!.....Thanks for joining us at Di’s Digi Challengea and using one of Di’s images :)
Wendy xx
Alison said…
Adorable summery card - thanks for joining in the challenge at Di's Digis and for using one of Di's images.
Alison x
Lisa Lynn said…
Cynthia this is just too cute.
Sarah said…
What a beautifully coloured image and I love the spotty background. Thank you for sharing with the Cutie Pies. Sarah DT
Kim Hamilton said…
OMG I am in love with that puppy! Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!
Anonymous said…
What a very sweet image! Love your coloring! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Cute Card Thursday Challenges! HUGS, *Vicki* (DT)
Creative world said…
Fabulous card,great coloring and awesome design...thank you for joining us at AUD SENTIMENTS challenge this week,hope to see you again
Željka DT xx