Skip to main content

Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Bloghop Day 6


I'm back for Day 6 of the Coffee Lovers Bloghop with this adorable card featuring Super Sponsor Crafting Desert Divas.  My card features the CDD digital set Coffee to Go.
One of the many reasons I love digital stamping is the sizing.  I chose to use the cup from the set and made it "extra large" when pasting it into a Word Document.  
The image was fussy cut, colored with Copic Markers then layered onto coordinating paper from Doodlebug.  A coffee themed sentiment from Gina Marie and enamel dots finish the card.

I'm sharing my card with the following:
Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Bloghop
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday:  Anything Goes #336 - #337

Comments

Wonderful coffee card Cynthia - love your cheerful colours
Blessings
Maxine
New Creations said…
So bright and cheerful one, love it!
~amy~ said…
I don't use digi's that often and I know that you can resize them but never really thought about it until I saw how you took what wasn't the main image in a set and sized it to be the main image in your project...how fabulous. That to go cup is so CUTE. Fantastic card!
Cindy C. said…
How cute, the pattern paper is so pretty and its the perfect backdrop for the cup!
This is darling, Cynthia. You used such sweet colors and that coffee cup is adorable!
Super cute and fun. I love that smile on the cup.
MariLynn said…
Such a sweet little cup. well actually a sweet Big cup. love how well it goes with the dp.
Arianna Barbara said…
Oh my!!! Thisis so cute!!!
Billie A said…
Cute card and colors.
Lisa said…
Sooo cute! Love that paper and happy cup! Great sentiment too... I don't have that set yet... yet.... lol! Love this card!
Lisa Lynn said…
Great coffee card.
Kim Hamilton said…
Such a happy card! Love that pattern paper! Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge :)