I'm joining the current challenge at Art Impressions with this adorable image from the Udderly Fantastic set. This week's theme is "Playing Dress Up!". What's better than a cow in her tutu for your birthday??
I {LOVE} the fun Bovine images and coordinating sentiments in this set. I see many future puny cards for friends and family with this set!
The image was stamped onto Copic marker paper and colored with Copics. Prismacolor pencil was added for dimension. The colored image was layered onto coordinating papers from My Mind's Eye Playdate paper pad. Enamel dots and a coordinating sentiment finish the card.
I couldn't resist adding a second coordinating sentiment from the set to the inside of the card.
I'm sharing my card with the following:
Art Impressions Challenge: #232 Playing Dress Up!
Word Art Wednesday: Anything Goes #334 - #335
2 Crafty Critter Crazies: Challenge #41
Cute Card Thursday Challenge: #530 The Great Outdoors!
Penny's Paper Challenge: #380 Anything Goes
Penny Black and More: May - Anything Goes
Crafting with Dragonflies Challenge: #104 Birthday
I {LOVE} the fun Bovine images and coordinating sentiments in this set. I see many future puny cards for friends and family with this set!
The image was stamped onto Copic marker paper and colored with Copics. Prismacolor pencil was added for dimension. The colored image was layered onto coordinating papers from My Mind's Eye Playdate paper pad. Enamel dots and a coordinating sentiment finish the card.
I couldn't resist adding a second coordinating sentiment from the set to the inside of the card.
I'm sharing my card with the following:
Art Impressions Challenge: #232 Playing Dress Up!
Word Art Wednesday: Anything Goes #334 - #335
2 Crafty Critter Crazies: Challenge #41
Cute Card Thursday Challenge: #530 The Great Outdoors!
Penny's Paper Challenge: #380 Anything Goes
Penny Black and More: May - Anything Goes
Crafting with Dragonflies Challenge: #104 Birthday

Comments
Linda
B x
linda