Skip to main content

Gerda Steiner - Share Your Design with us! May 2018!


I'm sharing a quick birthday card featuring a sweet digital image from Gerda Steiner called Have a Beary Sweet Day.  He was so fun to color and easy to fussy cut.  
There are lots of layers with this design... embossed and die cut.  I finished with a little row of bling!

I'm sharing my card with the following:
Gerda Steiner Challenge:  May- Share Your Design With Us! 
Word Art Wednesday:  Anything Goes #334 - #335  
Digi Chooseday Challenge:  Week 20 Anything Goes
Aud Sentiments Challenge #203:  Cute + A Sentiment 

2 Crafty Critter Crazies:  Challenge #41 
 

Comments

creationsnz said…
Classic design, I like the switch up of embossing. Simple but sweet. Thanks for sharing with us at 2CCC, come again. CarolG
Furrbster said…
Great sentiment for this little cutie. I also like your embossed panels :) They seem to be a hit!

Thanks for playing along with us over at Aud Sentiments,

Hugz Tinz
Cute card! Thanks you for joining with us at https://digichoosday.blogspot.com/2018/05/wk-20-digi-choosday-challenge.html. Good luck with your entry
Maritza DT
Sandy said…
A fun little bear! Delightful. Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments challenge and hope to see you again.
Hugs, Sandy DT