Welcome to a new Saturday challenge at Catch the Bug! This week the team has a fun Bingo board for your inspiration. So, grab your favorite Bugaboo digital image and join the fun.
My card features Stella Peeker - magical substance. The image was colored with Copic Markers and fussy cut. I stamped the sentiment and die cut with the conversation bubble then doodled a border. A machine stitched border and rhinestones finish the card. I chose the top row for my Bingo card.
I used the current Stella Sketch as my inspiration. This challenge runs for two weeks so you still have time to join the fun!
Be sure to stop by Catch the Bug Challenge Blog for all of the challenge details, prizes and design team inspiration.
I'm sharing my card with the following:
Aud Sentiments Challenge #203: Cute + A Sentiment
Word Art Wednesday: Anything Goes #334 - #335
Digi Chooseday Challenge: Week 20 Anything Goes
TTCRD: Anything Goes


Comments
Faith TTCRD DT
Daffodil Cards {My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com