The design team is sharing Bugaboo inspiration today featuring some of the older images. My card features a retired image called Pretty Cow. The image was colored with Copic Markers. The scene was created using the Rolling Hills Die-namic from My Favorite Things.
Be sure to stop by Catch the Bug for more design team inspiration!
I'm sharing my card with the following:
2 Crafty Critter Crazies: Challenge #41
Word Art Wednesday: Anything Goes #334 - #335
TTCRD: Anything Goes May 8
Sunny Day Crafting: Challenge #19 Cows
Digi Chooseday Challenge: Week 19 Anything Goes
Be sure to stop by Catch the Bug for more design team inspiration!
I'm sharing my card with the following:
2 Crafty Critter Crazies: Challenge #41
Word Art Wednesday: Anything Goes #334 - #335
TTCRD: Anything Goes May 8
Sunny Day Crafting: Challenge #19 Cows
Digi Chooseday Challenge: Week 19 Anything Goes
Comments
Janis
Pause Dream Enjoy
Thanks for joining us at Digi Choosday
Julie T
Blessings
Maxine
Željka DT xx
This is adorable. I love your cow! (never thought I'd say that...LOL)
Thanks so much for sharing with us. It's always so nice to have you play along with us.
Blessings,
Karen Letchworth
Word Art Wednesday
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com
Smiles,
Donna
{Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}