Skip to main content

Paper Smooches Monthly Challenge: March Sketch



I was so excited to see the announcement that Paper Smooches was re-starting their monthly challenges!  I pulled out my PS stash and gave a couple of my favorite sets some inky love tonight.

Supplies:  Paper Smooches Surf & Turf and Sentiment Sampler
Paper - SU Basic Black and MFT Orange Zest, Memory Box Loopy Rings die, sequins and Tim Holtz distress inks.

I'm sharing my card with the following:
Paper Smooches:  March Challenge Sketch 
Word Art Wednesday:  Anything Goes #236 - 237
QKR Stampede Challenge:  #287 Anything Goes 

Comments

Sherri said…
Oh, how fun! Love the cute fish & great background. Thanks for joining our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!
Julie Odil said…
Such a happy card this is! Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede. Julie, DT member
Lisa Lynn said…
Cynthia, this is gorgeous.
What a fun card Cynthia - love the use of the dramatic 'bubble' die cut!
Blessings
Maxine