Skip to main content

Catch the Bug - Stella Says Sketch #607


Welcome to a new bi-weekly sketch with Catch the Bug.  This week is a fun sketch with lots of possibilities.  You aren't required to use Bugaboo images, but we love it when you do!

My card features the adorable Monkey Love - Balloon image.  I started with a partial stenciled base with distress ink.  The panels are both card stock and washi tape.  The image was colored with Copic Markers and Stickles were applied to the heart accents.

Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to check the challenge blog for all of the challenge details, prizes and design team inspiration. 

I'm sharing my card with the following:
Word Art Wednesday:  Anything Goes #238 - 239
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge:  Anything Goes 
TTCRD:  Anything Goes March 27 
HIMCR:  #346 Freestyle 

Comments

Lisa Lynn said…
Cynthia, this is adorable. Love the washi tape which is so creative.
Becca Sadler said…
Your card is full of charm and whimsy! I love the mixed media approach, too! Thanks for linking to #346 at HIMCR! Becca~DT
Love the way you have used the sketch Cynthia - the stripes make a wonderful background for the cute image
Blessings
Maxine
Teresa Kline said…
an adorable card, luv the wahi tapes! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

blog-paperie blooms
ig-2klines

sparkle & shine, kindness *~*
Theresa said…
great interpretation of sketch. fun card. thank you for sharing it with us at TTCRD and good luck, Theresa xx