Skip to main content

Graciellie Design March Release - Happy Moments

I'm stopping in to share a fun new digital stamp release from Graciellie Design this month called Happy Moments.  This set includes the lovely floral jar vase image and four coordinating sentiments.
My project started by printing the image onto Copic marker paper  then it was colored with Copic Markers.  I used a uni ball white gel pen for the center of the flowers.  The image was fussy cut and Modge Podge dimensional magic was applied to the jar.  I allowed the Modge Podge to dry for several hours.  The bottle recommends at least 3 hours.
I printed the happy birthday sentiment from the set and layered both images onto designer papers from Simple Stories Homespun paper pad.  A paper doily and dyed seam tape ribbon finish the card.
Thanks for stopping by today!  I hope you will check out Gracie's shop.  This set is also available in deeply etched red rubber through Unity Stamp Company.  


I'm sharing my card with the following:
Word Art Wednesday:  #324-#325 Anything Goes
Aud Sentiments Challenge:  #198 Anything Goes + A Sentiment
Always Happy Birthday:  March Anything Goes 
QKR Stampede:  Challenge #286 Anything Goes


  

Comments

Andrea W said…
Those flowers are gorgeous and I love your background papers. A very pretty card!
Lisa Lynn said…
Cynthia, this is stunning. Just love those flowers and your paper. That ribbon is beautiful.
As.I.Do.Rodos. said…
Fabulous card .Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥
Aud Sentiments
My Blog As I do Rodos
Loved this on IG, and love it more now I have seen it in a somewhat larger format - your poppies are amazing Cynthia
Blessings
Maxine
Janis Lewis said…
Beautiful project. Thanks for sharing with us at Always Happy Birthday.
Dorothy S said…
What lovely poppies - and a gorgeous bow to go with them! Thanks for joining us at QKR Stampede this week. Dorothy S, DT member
Creative world said…
Gorgeous make,beautiful image and coloring and fabulous design...thank you for joining us at AUD SENTIMENTS CHALLENGE this week,hope to see you again
Željka DT xx