Skip to main content

Di's Digi Challenge - Lots of Green

A couple of weeks ago I was the lucky winner of four adorable digital images from Di's Digi Stamps.  The company is new to me, but I do love digital images and these are adorable.

My card features the adorable Ruff You B&W image.  It was printed onto Stampin' Up Whisper White card stock and colored with Copic Markers and Spectrum Noir. 
The current Di's Digi challenge is Lots Of Green.  I pulled some green gingham and polka dot papers from my stash then added green rhinestones.  I recently came across several wood veneer sentiments in my stash and included the Hello sentiment.

I had a lot of fun creating with this sweet pup.  I can't wait to play with the other digital images from Di that I won!

I'm sharing my card with the following:
Di's Digi Challenge:  Lots of Green 
Word Art Wednesday:  Anything Goes #326 - 327 
2 Crafty Critter Crazies:  Challenge #12 
QKR Stampede Challenge:  #287 Anything Goes 
The Cutie Pie Challenge:  #121 Spring Cuties
Simon Says Monday Challenge:  Easter/Spring Inspiration 

Comments

Sherri said…
Oh, what a darling card! Love this cute image & the addition of the wooden hello just pops it up a step! Thanks for joining our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!
Anna-Karin said…
Such a cute image and your colouring is lovey. Gorgeous card! Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!
Julie Odil said…
This is an adorable image. Being a dog lover, I'm especially fond of it! Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede. Julie, DT member
Wendy said…
Gorgeous card, super cute!... Thanks for joining us at Di’s Digi Challenge and using one of Di’s images :)
Wendy x
NanaConnie said…
I love that pup with his sunflower, Cynthia! Adorable. So glad to see you playing in our challenge at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies and hope you'll play again next month. Good luck.
NanaConnie DT
Dr Sonia S V said…
Oooh so beautifully you have used the image...so refreshing and beautiful it is
Cheers
Dr Sonia
Wendy said…
Just popping back again to thank you also for joining in with the Cuties with your gorgeous card.
Wendy xx