Skip to main content

Gerda Steiner Monthly challenge - February


I hope everyone is having a great weekend!  I'm stopping by to share a sweet Spring card for the Monthly Challenge hosted by Gerda Steiner.  This month's image is called Spring Bunny Friends.  You still have time to join the fun!  

My card started by merging the image with Gerda Steiner's Tulip Bunny image to create my Spring scene.   The clouds and grass were sponged with Memento inks.  The scene was colored with Copic Markers and white gel pen highlights were added.  
I pulled out my Hello Sunshine paper pad by Doodlebug for the coordinating Spring designer papers.  I love how these papers really made the Bunny scene pop!
The card was finished simply with a grosgrain ribbon bow.

Thanks for stopping by and taking a closer look!
I'm sharing my card with the following challenges:
Gerda Steiner Monthly Challenge:  February Spring Bunny Friends 
Word Art Wednesday:  Anything Goes #322 - #323 
2 Crafty Critter Crazies:  Challenge #11 

Cute Card Thursday:  Challenge #518 Cute Critters 
QKR Stampede Challenge:  #284 Anything Goes 

Comments

Lisa Lynn said…
Cynthia, your bunnies are so adorable. Love your coloring on the bunnies and the sky. Great papers that are so bright and springy.
Andrea W said…
Your card is super cute! I love how you combined images to create the scene. I'm so glad I saw your card on my reading list, it reminded me to get my card for Gerda's challenge done, thanks.
Dorothy S said…
Those bunnies musta be sharing a fun secret! What a fun look! Thanks for joining the QKR Stampede challenge this week.
Dorothy S, DT member
How gorgeous Cynthia
Blessings
Maxine
Helen said…
So cute - love the scene you've created.

Thanks for joining us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies.

Helen x