Skip to main content

Art Impressions Challenge #226 - Anything Goes

I'm stopping by with a fun masculine birthday card for the current Anything Goes challenge at Art Impressions.  I can't believe it, but this is my first time inking up the adorable new Reel Great Guys Set.  It's perfect for the fishermen in my family!

The image was stamped onto watercolor paper with Memento ink.  It was colored with Tombow markers and a blender pen.  The fish image was colored with Copic Markers and fussy cut.  Designer papers are from Carta Bella.

I'm sharing my card with the following:
Art Impressions Challenge:  #226 Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday:  Anything Goes #322 - #323
2 Crafty Critter Crazies:  Challenge #11
Cute Card Thursday:  Challenge #518 Cute Critters 


Comments

Lisa Lynn said…
Cynthia, your card is great and a perfect masculine card. I had wanted to make an AI card, but I don't think I can get one done this late.