Skip to main content

YNS Sketch and Color Challenge #51

I'm stopping by to share a quick
card featuring an adorable
stamp set from Your Next Stamp



I've used both the sketch and colors
on my card.  
Oh, the possibilities that this set
promises!
I'm sure you will see 
a few more posts featuring 
this set in weeks to come.

I'm sharing my card with the following:
Dragonfly Journeys:  #78 Coffee Therapy
Brown sugar Challenge:  Anything Goes #223

Comments

Lola said…
What a cute pair and I LOVE that polka dot DP.
Sue said…
Wonderful line doodling around one of my fav images! Great job! Thanks for joining us at Your Next Stamp!
Jeannie said…
Hi Cynthia! What a darling stamp set! This one certainly made me smile this morning. Thanks so much for joining my Coffee Therapy Challenge :)

Jeannie T.
Dragonfly Journeys
Cicci said…
Soooo GREAT!!! Love this One !!! A wonderful cup of COFFIE and creation
Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at
Through The Craft Room Door
this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Cicci
DT member at TTCRD
Cicci With The Pen {My Blog}