Skip to main content

Your Next Stamp: Challenge #52

I'm joining the current sketch challenge
using their adorable
Perk Up set.

I am admittedly a coffee addict
and when I saw this set I 
fell in {Love}!

When I first saw the espresso machine
image with cups I immediately
knew I wanted to make an
Anniversary card.

I really like how this turned out!
Papers are from American Crafts Everyday paper pad.
The image was fussy cut and colored
with Copic Markers.
A little glaze was added to the cups for dimension.

I'm sharing my card with the following:
Your Next Stamps:  Challenge #52 
 Word Art Wednesday:  Anything Goes #256 - 257 
Great Impressions Challenge:  November Anything Goes

Comments

What a fun card Cynthia - love the coffee machine and the sheen on the coffee cups.
Blessings
Maxine
Lisa Lynn said…
I love the YNS stamp sets too, and I have to admit that I missed this one - it's too cute. Love your color choice.
I like how your card turned out too! Great mix of colors and papers - fresh and fun. Thanks for joining in challenge #52 at YNS.
Unknown said…
Such a FUN card! Thank you for joining our Great Impressions Challenge this month.
Ruza
Ruza's Craft Corner