Skip to main content

My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge #305


Sharing a Thanksgiving card for this week's
sketch at My Favorite Things.
The image is MFT Pure Innocence
Cart Full of Friends.
The sentiment is from Unity Stamps.

I'm sharing with the following:
My Favorite Thing Sketch Challenge:  #305
Brown Sugar Challenge Blog: #223 Anything Goes
Little Red Wagon:  #366 Happy Fall Y'All
Word Art Wednesday:  #244-245  Anything Goes
Tuesday Throwdown:  TT318 Thanksgiving
Hiding in my Craftroom:  #274 Fall Colors 

Comments

JanR said…
So super sweet! I love the design and that pumpkin paper is perfect. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.
Adorable! TFS it with Brown Sugar Challenge~
Cards Cart said…
lovely card. Thanks for joining us at BrownSugar Challenge.
-Riddhi Shah
DT Brown Sugar challenge
OMGEEE! Such a sweet card and image! I love the colors and your coloring is fabulous! Thank you for joining us at HIMCR! Cyndi, DT
ELE said…
Love yellow color and your card is verry pretty
Thank you for playing along at Brown Sugar this week.
We look forward to seeing you again next time.
Hugs
Brown Sugar DT
creativEle