Skip to main content

Your Next Stamp Sketch Challenge #49

I recently came upon a blog post
whose creation included a set from
Your Next Stamp.  I visited their shop
and blog .... now I'm hooked!

I joined their blog challenge 
and was the lucky winner of a 
gift certificate to the shop.

My creation today includes 
(Isn't he adorable?!)
 The image was embossed with 
Black emboss powder
from CTMH, colored with Copic Markers,
fussy cut and adhered with foam tape.
Papers are from Fancy Pants 
Beach Babe paper pad.
Verve sequins and machine stitching finish the card.

Of course, the design was inspired by 
Thanks for stopping by!

I'm also sharing my card with the following:
Word Art Wednesday:  Anything Goes #250-251 
Simon Wednesday Challenge:  Anything Goes 
Aud Sentiments:  #165 Anything Goes + A Sentiment  
Simon Monday Challenge:  Powder Power

Comments

Jingle said…
This is super cute! Thanks so much for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge blog!
Lisa Lynn said…
Cynthia - I agree that they have adorable stamps. Your card is just adorable. Love the fish paper.
What a gorgeous image and fun card Cynthia - I am on my way to have a look see soon
Blessings
Maxine
cheiron said…
Fun and happy colors, love it! Thank you so much for playing along with us in the Powder Powder Challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog this week :)
Creative world said…
Super cute image and beautiful card design,love your design paper...Thank you for joining us at AUD SENTIMENTS CHALLENGE this week
Željka DT
What a fun use of the Sketch.. Welcome to the YNS Family!! I love the Waddles. Thanks for joining us at Your Next Stamp!
Tricia said…
Adorable!! So glad you found YNS. You will be hooked like I am!!
Martha Tucker said…
So glad you love our products! fantastic card!!! Thank you for joining our challenge at YNS!!