Skip to main content

Bugaboo - Stella Says Sketch #417

It's time for a new sketch
with Bugaboo and
Stella Says Sketch.

My card features a new release
perfect for your Fall projects
called
This set comes with four files - png and jpeg
versions of the black & white image
and colored image.
I created this card quick and easy
with the pre-colored image.
(Love that!)


Won't you join the fun this week?

Be sure to stop by the Bugaboo store
and take advantage of the current sale.

Be sure to check the challenge blog
for all of the details, prizes 
and design team inspiration.

I'm also sharing my card with the following:
Simon Says Monday Challenge:  Autumn
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge:  Anything Goes
Aud Sentiments Challenge:  #167 Cute + Sentiment
Sugar Pea Mix It Up Challenge #18

Comments

Love your creation Cynthia. Great image and I love the background paper you used.
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin, GD at Catch the Bug / Bugaboo
Tracy Freeman said…
Such a fun card, love the touch of twine and background.
Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp this week X
Catherine said…
I love your card! The image is adorable and so much fun! Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

Cathie ♥
Tracey McNeely said…
Kris this is adorable, your deer is perfectly coloured. Thank you for sharing with us at SugarPea Design this month!
What a fabulous card Cynthia - love the expressions on the critters!!
Blessings
Maxine
Billie A said…
Awesome card. Of course I love Bugaboo. Your card is wonderful and the colors and papers. Thanks for sharing over at Aud Sentiments.
Billie A
Aud Sentiments
Creative with Stamps
Catch the bug
Inspiration Destination
Elle Kay said…
What a cute and fun card! Thanks for sharing with Aud Sentiments challenge blog!