Skip to main content

Mo Manning DP2 Challenge - Anything Goes #268

I'm sharing a Thanksgiving card
featuring a sweet 
Mo Manning digital image called
 The digital image was colored with Copic markers.
My Favorite Things Banner Die and Scallop 
edge die were used.

The design inspiration was provided by this 

I'm also sharing my card with the following:


Word Art Wednesday:  Anything Goes #250-251
Aud Sentiments Challenge:  #165 Anything Goes + Sentiment

Comments

Wanda Cullen said…
What a sweet image and such a fun Thanksgiving card! Thanks for joining us at Mojo Monday!
What a lovely card Cynthia - love that sweet image, and you have coloured it beautifully
Blessings
Maxine
As.I.Do.Rodos. said…
Love the image brilliant card .Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥
Aud Sentiments
My Blog As I do Rodos
Oh my, this is just adorable. Love those sweet furry friends.