Skip to main content

Verve Stamps {Mojo} Monday Sketch #464

This week's Mojo Monday sketch
was definitely challenging for me.


BUT - - I needed an Anniversary card for
my sister and her husband.
I thought the Verve Good Work
set would be perfect.
 I really like how this turned out!
The floral images were embossed on designer vellum.
Gold vellum was used with the Verve
Sprightly Sprigs die cut to embellish the flowers.
A retired Plain Jane Happy Anniversary
sentiment stamp was also embossed with
CTMH Black powder.
Thanks for stopping by for a closer look!
I'm also sharing my card with the following:
Mojo Monday Sketch Blog:  Challenge #464 
Aud Sentiments:  #163 Anything Goes + A Sentiment
Brown Sugar Challenge:  #215 Anything Goes  
Simon Monday Challenge:  Stamp It
Simon Wednesday Challenge:  Stamp It

Comments

Desire Fourie said…
A beautiful take on the sketch and I love the flower arrangement.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}
Oh what a beautiful card Cynthia - elegant and sophisticated
Blessings
Maxine
Lin said…
Such a pleasing design and colors, Cynthia! Your little strings of pearls are a lovely touch! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!
A beautiful card. Love the elegant embossing and I spy a little Verve paper. :) Thanks for joining us for Mojo Monday!
Billie A said…
Love the layout and colors. The black is awesome and the dies are perfect. Thanks for sharing over at Aud Sentiments.
Meihsia Liu said…
Love your beautiful card! The layers of embellishments are so pretty. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)
Elle Kay said…
Beautiful detail with the flowers, thanks for sharing at Aud Sentiments!
Katie J. said…
Your embossing is fabulous! I love the clean and elegant look of this card with just a bit of color. It's a wonderful take on the sketch!