Skip to main content

Fall Coffee Lover's Blog Hop

I'm sharing my first project for the 2016 
I've created a coffee themed tag
with Fall colors featuring Unity Stamp Company
December 2014 KOTM Warmth of Winter.
Thanks for stopping by for a closer look!
I'm also sharing with the following
Brown Sugar Challenge:  #217 Anything Goes
 Penny Black and More:  September Challenge Add a Sentiment
Your Next Stamp:  #48 Sketch and Color
 Word Art Wednesday:  #248 - #249 Anything Goes
 Aud Sentiments Challenge:  #164 Fall Colors + A Sentiment

Comments

Your coloring is stunning. Great tag. TFS
Imke said…
Cynthia, your tag is gorgeous ! I like the image and warm colors.
It´s already time for the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop? Oh boy i think i don´t make it this time....sniff...sniff...let´s see.....

http://nicholeheady.typepad.com/
brenda said…
A great tag in lovely warm Autumnal colours, many thanks for joining our challenge at Penny Black and More this month.

B x
Shelly said…
Oooh, this is beautiful!
Becca Yahrling said…
Your coloring is just beautiful. Gorgeous tag.
Ann said…
Beautiful take on the color challenge.
Beautiful tag! It looks so warm and cozy! :)
She is one of my very favorite Unity girls!
Stacy Sheldon said…
I love the colors on this Cynthia :)
Karen B. said…
Gorgeous coloring and fall tag!
Love this terrific design! I love bookmarks but I never think to make one in fun hops like these!
Beautiful tag and great coloring!
Fikreta said…
Your tag is very beautiful !
Fiki

~amy~ said…
Yes, caffeine is our best friend! Such a fun tag!
Furrbster said…
Gorgeous autumnal colours! Thank you for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments,

Hugz Tinz
Lisa said…
So beautiful! Love this!
Anonymous said…
i love the rich fall colours and the sentiment is so true. thank you so much for playing along with us at penny black and more!
linda
Ceal said…
Gorgeous tag! amazing coloring
Helen Gullett said…
This is one gorgeous tag!
Claire said…
What a great stamp and sentiment - the colours make me feel all warm and cosy!