Skip to main content

Unity Happy Thanksgiving

I'm sharing a quick card
that I created tonight for 
the current Unity Facebook challenge.

The image is from Unity's "going to be OWL-RIGHT"
stamp set.  It was stamped onto water color
paper and colored with Tombow markers
and a blender pen.
A sponged background and sentiment from
Unity's "Happy Thanksgiving" Itty Bitty
set finishes the card.

The design inspiration is from this week's

I'm also sharing with the following:
Great Impressions Challenge:  September Anything Goes 
Word Art Wednesday:  #248 - #249 Anything Goes 
Aud Sentiments Challenge:  #164 Fall Colors + A Sentiment 

QKR Stampede Challenge #208 Fall Colors


Thanks for stopping by!
I appreciate your comments.

Comments

Fabulous card Cynthia - love your colours and the way you have added the twine and pearls.
Blessings
Maxine
wannabcre8tive said…
So cute, love this card. Great sponging and colors. Thank you, for joining us for the QKR Stampede challenge.
Sherri said…
Darling image and I love your design for this cute card ! Thanks for joining us for the QKR stampede challenge this week !
Sue said…
Hey Cynthia!! Love your card! Perfect use of the sketch and your background is great!
Thanks for joining us at Your Next Stamp!
Sue
Imke said…
This is totally sweet and i like the fall Colors !
Oh what a cute owl and I really like the way it is colored up. Thanks for joining in the fun at YNS!
Christine said…
What a sweet card! Love the subtle shading and the adorable red bird! Thank you for sharing your beautiful work at Word Art Wednesday. Blessings,
Christine
Guest Designer
Elaine Stark said…
A lovely card. I love the owl. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments. Elaine
This is ADORABLE, Cynthia. Thanks so much for sharing with us, and please join us again soon. May God bless your week.
Karen
Word Art Wednesday
Jo Ann said…
What a cute card with Fall colors. We are so blessed of your joining our Challenge at Word Art Wednesday and hope you'll join us again in the new Challenge that started today. Leaving you with the encouragement from God's Word in 2 Timothy 2:10 which says, "For this reason I endure all things for the sake of those who are chosen, so that they also may obtain the salvation which is in Christ Jesus and with it eternal glory." Have a wonderful week.

JO ANN
http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com
Julie Odil said…
What a great owl! Thanks for joining us this month at Great Impressions Stamps. Julie, DT member