Skip to main content

Catch the Bug - Saturday Theme: Great Outdoors

I hope everyone is having 
a great weekend!

This week's challenge at 
Catch the Bug is the
Great Outdoors. 

When I saw this week's theme
I knew that I wanted to use this
cute digital Moose image from the
Bugaboo Store.
 (You will LOVE that he's only $1)

I also knew that I wanted to
create a scrap page this week.
So, I pulled out some photos from trips
that we've made recently around
Alaska and made a simple layout.
One of the great things about digital images
is the ability to make them any size you want!
I LOVE that!

The digital moose image was printed 4 inches
tall onto beige card stock.
I then colored the image with Copic Markers,
fussy cut and adhered with dimensional
foam tape.
Various stickers were applied from 
Echo Park and Close To My Heart
kits which were in my stash.

Be sure to check out the Blog for all
of the challenge details, prizes
and more design team inspiration.

I'm sharing my page with the following:
 Word Art Wednesday:  Anything Goes #246 - 247
Through the Craft Room Door:  Anything Goes 
Crafting From the Heart:  #126 Anything Goes
Critters and Creatures Linky Party: Challenge #7  
Brown Sugar Challenge:  #215 Anything Goes 

Comments

Brenda said…
Oh, my goodness, this is so cute and those images are so perfect! Also wanted to thank you for hopping along with us at From the Heart stamps. Your kind comment is much appreciated! Stay tuned for updates. Hugs!
What beautiful photos Cynthia, and I love how you have mounted them and finished the layout.
Blessings
Maxine
Pamela said…
Beautiful, great layout. Thank you for joining us at Crafting from the Heart.

Pam x
Lisa Lynn said…
I would love to come to Alaska and visit you and see all the wonderful nature. You always have such great photos.
Ellibelle said…
What a nicely designed page, and I can see Alaska needs to be on my "places to visit" list! Gorgeous photos!!
Thanks so much for sharing!!

xEllie
Let's Color Linky Party
Critters & Creatures Linky Party
MAKKE FOAR DY said…
Well that's a very great outdoor! Love the big bear!
Beautiful page!
Thank you for joining our ATG challenge at Through the craft room door!
Hope to see you back next week!

Aly DT member TTCRD