Skip to main content

i {heart} card sketches with a tWist #140

I'm joining the weekly sketch challenge
sponsored by From the Heart Stamps.
I really enjoy their digital images!
Be sure to check the challenge blog 
for all of the details.

 My card features the adorable
 Not only does this set include the adorable
birdbrain image, but several fun sentiments.
The digital image was printed onto
Stampin' Up! Whisper White
card stock and colored with
Copic Markers and shading was added
with a charcoal pencil.
 
I wanted to focus on the image and
colors so the base panel was dry embossed
on white card stock with a birthday folder 
from Cuttlebug.  A little baker's twine 
finishes the card.
 
I'm sharing my card with the following:
QKR Stampede Challenge:  #180 Birthday Cards
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge:  Anything Goes 
Crafting from the Heart:  #100 Anything Goes  
Craft Your Passion Challenge:  #300 Anything Goes 

 

Comments

Love the bright, vibrant colours and the fun image on this cute and colourful card Cynthia.
Blessing
Maxine
Unknown said…
Cynthia, I just love this card! The white embossed background looks fab with those gorgeous bright coloured squares and rather warm looking Birdbrain! Thanks for joining us at From the Heart stamps this week for our sketch challenge :-)
What a fun image and a great card to go with it.Love the bright colours and embossed background.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week.
Lisa x
Lyn said…
Awesome card!! Love the bright fun colors and that's my favorite embossing folder! Love it! Thanks for joining the challenge at From the Heart Stamps!
lyn
Michelle said…
LOVE IT !! The bright colors are awesome and the embossed background is wonderful as well.

Thanks for joining our sketch Challenge. Hope to see you back again soon :)
chrissy xx said…
Another sweetie! I LOve these little birdbrains to. Thank you so much for joining us again this week at QKR Stampede.
Chrissyxx
Mandy said…
Gorgeous card Cynthia! Super cute image and I love the embossing.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx
Tip Top said…
Lovely card and great colours! Thanks for joining in with us at i {heart} card sketches with a tWiSt
Another adorable card Cynthia! Birdbrains are so fun! Love your color scheme! Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede!

Brenda DT
Repolainen said…
So cute and fun! Thank you for joining us at QKR Stampede! Pirjo Dt
karalschuknecht said…
So cute colorful and fun. Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede. Karal DT