Skip to main content

Bugaboo - February BINGO Challenge

Welcome to the February 
BINGO Challenge
with Catch the Bug. 

My card features the adorable
 This sweet image was printed onto
Stampin' Up! Whisper White card stock
and colored with Prismacolor Pencils
and Copic markers. Stickles were applied
for dimension and machine stitching
finishes the card.
I chose the second row of options
for my card: Pink, Flower and Bugaboo Image.
Be sure to check the Blog for all of the 
challenge details and more design
team inspiration.

I'm also sharing my card with the following:
Great Impressions:  Let's Celebrate
  Word Art Wednesday Challenge:  #220 Anything Goes
TTCRD:  Anything Goes
Brown Sugar Challenge:  #186 Anything Goes



Comments

Migdalia said…
Oh my!! This is just Precious!! I love the darling image & pink!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M
Mynn xx said…
Cynthia, this is totally darling! I adore the way you colored this sweet image--such a cutie! Thank you for joining us at Great Impressions! HUGS! :) Mynn xx
What a gorgeous card Cynthia - love the pink bow on the doggie :-)
Blessings
Maxine
Denice said…
Awwww....a cute image and wonderful design, your card just makes me smile! Thanks for playing along with us this week at TTCRD, hope you'll join us for more of our weekly challenges!
Denice - TTCRD DT
Natalie said…
Love the bow on the sweet pup! Darling card! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday!!