Every Friday Jodie features a Free
digital image from the shop.
(How cool is that?!)
This week is a fun image called
Great for birthday, anniversary or
even recipe cards!
The digital image was printed onto
Stampin' Up! whisper white card stock
and colored with Copic Markers.
It was layered on papers from
Graphic 45 French Countryside.
A machine stitched border and sentiment
finish the card.
I started my card by selecting a sketch
from the 2015 Mojo Monday Gallery.
It's a tall & skinny sketch that I turned
into a 6 x 3.5 card.
Thanks for stopping by and be sure
to check out all of the design team inspiration
on the Blog. We always love hearing from you!
I'm also sharing with the following:
Word Art Wednesday Challenge: #220 Anything Goes
TTCRD: Anything Goes
Brown Sugar Challenge: #186 Anything Goes
I'm also sharing with the following:
Word Art Wednesday Challenge: #220 Anything Goes
TTCRD: Anything Goes
Brown Sugar Challenge: #186 Anything Goes


Comments
Blessings
Maxine
Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge!
Hugs CicciTTCRD DT
ciccividpennan.blogspot.com {My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com
Thanks again for joining us at Word Art Wednesday. Your card is adorable. I just wanted to let you know that any time you use a digi, you're also welcome to link up here at this fun new challenge blog:
www.cre8tivehandsfriends.blogspot.com
They need to make some new friends, and they would LOVE to have you share your beautiful cad.
Blessings,
Karen