Skip to main content

Bugaboo - New Release Tuesday

The amazing Jodie is sharing
another week of new digital 
images with us! 

The design team is featuring
"Meant to be"
which will be available
in the shop later today.

 
The image was printed onto Stampin' Up!
Whisper White Card stock twice.
I colored the flowers with Copic Markers, 
fussy cut and adhered with foam tape
for dimension.  The background was 
lightly chalked with yellow and Wink of
Stella applied.
A machine stitched border and DIY enamel dots
finish the card.

If you want to try making your own 
enamel dots, I am linking my tutorial HERE. 

I'm also sharing my card with the following:
Simon Work It Wednesday:  January - Something New
Crafting from the Heart:  #100 Anything Goes  
Craft Your Passion Challenge:  #300 Anything Goes

Comments

What a lovely card Cynthia - love the vibrant flower panel, and the enamel dots are perfect
Blessings
Maxine
Jodie Mackrell said…
i love this Cynthia! the papers are so vibrant!
Eemeli said…
Thank you for joining our challenge at Crafting From The Heart. I really like your creation. Good luck in the prize draw and hope to see you next time.

Hugs from Finland,
Eemeli {DT}
Unknown said…
Your card is beautiful. I love all of the details and the color combo. Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Passion. We would love to see you again!
~ Bonnie DT
Lola said…
Such great colors and dimension.
Cynthia said…
Thanks Jodie! It was a fun image to play with.